Miss Me With That (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Share something people do/did/are doing right now that is compromising your ability to be nice.

For me its this:
So, I come across this type of thing all the time. Some person irl told me they basically hated X person.. I asked why expecting to get a valid reason such as "He did some f***d up s**t"... That was not the response. The response was "I don't agree with his political views." And I'm like :facepalm:... lol..

Or even something like this [which i've heard people saying before] : "I'm not supporting this porn star because they are aligned with the Tory party.. Like. Dude [you know it got real when I say dude] we're talking about porn. I don't even care if my favorite musical artists are aligned with a party I don't agree with; why would I care if a porn star [porn being lower on the scale of art than music] has divergent views.

Tagging: @RandAlThor [we all know what he is going to say... lol] @Drew_B @Lovely_Cornchips
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and uran

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
a friend that i've known since elementary school often invites me to come to her house because she says that wants to meet me and talk. i always do it because why would i not BUT these past two or three times when i do it her boyfriend is always there and they just sit and do straight people things like looking at facebook memes while i'm trying to make a conversation that just ends up in me telling my life stories to a wall.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
a friend that i've known since elementary school often invites me to come to her house because she says that wants to meet me and talk. i always do it because why would i not BUT these past two or three times when i do it her boyfriend is always there and they just sit and do straight people things like looking at facebook memes while i'm trying to make a conversation that just ends up in me telling my life stories to a wall.
I think the most upsetting part is... having girl talk with a guy there :joshmeh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread