News MISS Park Bom's Performance Of 'You and I' on Queendom Shakes Korea ~ (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
this song never gets old but i didn't realize i needed 2:29-3:00 so badly :yolk: and then the chorus at the end omg

not comparing their struggles in korea but i just really want this for jessica too :(
Sadly, I really don't think Jessica could ever make the comeback Bom did. Actually, I don't think anyone except IU could make the comeback Bom did. I mean do yall remember her scandal? I thought her career was dead after that. The whole thing was just blown out of proportion on a massive scale. The nation quite literally despised her.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so proud of Bom.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean I like Bom and all that... but this performance doesn't sound that good to me...
yea its not the best performance but it's still great bc of how much it means to fans and bom. her highnote too was pretty great :sakUwu:

Sadly, I really don't think Jessica could ever make the comeback Bom did. Actually, I don't think anyone except IU could make the comeback Bom did. I mean do yall remember her scandal? I thought her career was dead after that. The whole thing was just blown out of proportion on a massive scale. The nation quite literally despised her.
yea bom really had the world against her. i don't mean i want jessica to make the same comeback. just the opportunity to perform on stage like that. bc it would mean the world to her too. and if bom can do it jessica can do it...hopefully.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
yea its not the best performance but it's still great bc of how much it means to fans and bom. her highnote too was pretty great :sakUwu:
Yeah I think it might be mostly the sentimental value that makes it so great.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
yea bom really had the world against her. i don't mean i want jessica to make the same comeback. just the opportunity to perform on stage like that. bc it would mean the world to her too. and if bom can do it jessica can do it...hopefully.
When will Jess be able to get on TV again :umjicry:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and arieam
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Y'all a little late to the party... I watched part of the show and it was so satisfying how everyone treated Bom with so much care and respect.
I mean I like Bom and all that... but this performance doesn't sound that good to me...
She struggled to finish the song indeed, I think Spring would've been a better option for her instead of 'You & I'. As iconic as it is, You & I is difficult to sing and she doesn't have the stamina to follow up as she used to.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread