Appreciation Miyeon and her 300 DANCE MOVES (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
95
Reactions Received
654
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
People in KPS needs to understand when WhiteWadeWilson is in the house, Miyeon comes automatically too

:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray: forgive us

but look at her so shining :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:



ANTICIPATE THE COMEBACK FEB 26TH!!!
LMAO, omg i can forget their first episode in idol room where miyeon screamed like crazy while dancing :queen:
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
LMAO, omg i can forget their first episode in idol room where miyeon screamed like crazy while dancing :queen:
like even her friends be like" wtf you are doing eldest sister, we are on a SHOW!"

lmfao
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
LMAO I legit forgot I changed my username :yolk:

and omg im so excited for this comeback - soojin with the red dress killed me yesterday
her teaser is so LIT!

I hope they can win more this time
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a queen :maheart:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
People in KPS needs to understand when WhiteWadeWilson is in the house, Miyeon comes automatically too

:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray: forgive us

but look at her so shining :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:



ANTICIPATE THE COMEBACK FEB 26TH!!!
I love (G)I-DLE so fucking much! Yuqi is still my bias but I have a soft spot for idols who can't dance that well because I can't either LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: WhiteWadeWilson
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I love (G)I-DLE so fucking much! Yuqi is still my bias but I have a soft spot for idols who can't dance that well because I can't either LOL
And the cool thing about her is she takes it with cool sense of humour, not too uptight about it and DANCE with her way lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread