Video Miyeon headbutting Yuqi - She's so getting cancelled (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Funny ladies!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,087
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I saw this also with Kazuha and Chaewon and also thought they might hit each other, but they did not luckily :thumbsupcat:

but yeah I can see many others ending up like Miyeon and Yuqi :llama_blush:
I'd rather they accidently kiss instead of headbutt. That would be more fun for everyone. :joyslay:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread