Found MMM Wheein for trade (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The title kind of looks like;

"mmmmmmm Wheein..." :sj_weary:

:lisalaugh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
If I get any of these cards before you trade her, I’ll be here :sakUwu:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@RandAlThor

Which would you prefer - Sakura, Chaeyeon or Wonyoung?
:dubuthink:

Choose wisely, as this will require me to sacrifice one of my IU cards so that I can trade one of the above with you for Wheein. Then hopefully I can trade Wheein for one of my ultimate biases...
:nekosweat::lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@RandAlThor

Which would you prefer - Sakura, Chaeyeon or Wonyoung?
:dubuthink:

Choose wisely, as this will require me to sacrifice one of my IU cards so that I can trade one of the above with you for Wheein. Then hopefully I can trade Wheein for one of my ultimate biases...
:nekosweat::lisalaugh:
Ouch ... Ill take Sakura
She and Chaeyeon (and there are 2 chaeyeon cards out) i think have the most solo stans. Wonyoung ill be against other wiz ones, and people who still think she should not be Center.
I wish at 13 I had a tenth of her verbal skill and ability under pressure.

woot!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Ouch ... Ill take Sakura
She and Chaeyeon (and there are 2 chaeyeon cards out) i think have the most solo stans. Wonyoung ill be against other wiz ones, and people who still think she should not be Center.
I wish at 13 I had a tenth of her verbal skill and ability under pressure.

woot!
So I can definitely trade Wheein for Miyeon (Yay!), just waiting for the reply on Sakura now. It's from Yachii. She isn't collecting IZ*ONE but ironically she has three IZ*ONE cards you don't have lmao. And I know Yachii is collecting IU and I have one of those cards she doesn't. So all in all it's a; win-win-win-win trade.

(Even though I'm also collecting IU, getting Miyeon is so worth it as I already have another IU).
:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@RandAlThor I have IZ*ONE Sakura now!
:pikahappy:

Would you like to trade her for Wheein? lol
:maheart:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread