- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
All that to promote Bitcoin I don't get itDang they don’t seem to like Skz much![]()
Hahahaha this is no laughing matter all the fans are upsetI was about to laugh then I saw Everglow on the list and I-![]()
Ik ik it just a little bit funny that someone went out of their way to hack a channel just to delete vidsHahahaha this is no laughing matter all the fans are upset
Like why the hell would they do that, they could've just promoted their bitcoin in silence but noooIk ik it just a little bit funny that someone went out of their way to hack a channel just to delete vids
People are sooo immatureLike why the hell would they do that, they could've just promoted their bitcoin in silence but nooo
Mots of GIDLE’s original Queendom performances were deleted tooi hope they’re recovered
I hope so but honestly that's gotta be a lot of data used for those videos. If it were me I'd upload them then delete the files.You would hope they are backed up somewhere.