~ Moderator Team Anon ~ (3 Viewers)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Pick between Lexus and _WinterStorm

pretty hard to pick since i haven't winter for long but i have known lex for years tbh
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki and Ahsoka

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,520
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Are you all single in real life?

Very very single LOL. I haven't dated anyone in a while. I think I'm finally ready for a serious relationship, took me a while to get to that point because the last two scarred me. I'm open to dating online or irl honestly.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Are you all single in real life?

Very very single LOL. I haven't dated anyone in a while. I think I'm finally ready for a serious relationship, took me a while to get to that point because the last two scarred me. I'm open to dating online or irl honestly.
date me :sakUwu: I wont order mushroom dishes so u wont have to suffer in silence
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Would you ban me for being carnivore and not vegan?

Nah, no one should shame anyone for what they eat
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread