~ Moderator Team Anon ~ (2 Viewers)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Are you all single in real life?

Nope, I have a boyfriend lmao
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
what is your opinion on cream puffs

delicious if just the right amount of sweet
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Which staff team works the hardest?

I say we all work pretty hard
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can you feel me 나를 느껴봐요
Can you touch me 나를 붙잡아 줘
Can you hold me 나를 꼭 안아줘
I want you pick me up

I should know what song this is :wimwim:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,520
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Can you feel me 나를 느껴봐요
Can you touch me 나를 붙잡아 줘
Can you hold me 나를 꼭 안아줘
I want you pick me up

I should know what song this is :wimwim:
I.O.I Pick Me :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Can you feel me 나를 느껴봐요
Can you touch me 나를 붙잡아 줘
Can you hold me 나를 꼭 안아줘
I want you pick me up

I should know what song this is :wimwim:
yea u should :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread