- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,396
- Reactions Received
- 151,407
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
If you didn't I would be very disappointeddo u like burritos?
I do indeed![]()
ten has very beautiful eyes and super pretty with lots of depth while tens nose is crafted by the gods and is in my top 10 kpop noses soten's nose or tens eyes
Are either of them somehow special?![]()
Ohten has very beautiful eyes and super pretty with lots of depth while tens nose is crafted by the gods and is in my top 10 kpop noses so
yes
Ngl those sound grossdo u like burritos?
yes, especially shrimp burritos
One of my favorites from themwhat's your least favorite kpop song from any group you stan?
Not a huge fan of BTS's Not Today but I respect if you do
That's a thing?!do u like burritos?
yes, especially shrimp burritos
yesssssThat's a thing?!
Oh RIPOne of my favorites from them![]()