~ Moderator Team Anon ~ (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How did you first get into K-pop? 😊

Big Bang's Fantastic Baby in 2012, came up on my Youtube recommendations. This led me to discover groups like 2NE1, SHINee, f(x), Girls Generation, etc.
Dang you’re an oldie :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,520
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Minkie dear I really like you but you are close friends with some genuinely rotten 🍎

I debated on whether I should answer this or not. I say judge my character by getting to know me instead of associating me with my friends. I love them all for different reasons, they all complete my life and it's so much better with them in it. :pikahappy:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Minkie dear I really like you but you are close friends with some genuinely rotten 🍎

I debated on whether I should answer this or not. I say judge my character by getting to know me instead of associating me with my friends. I love them all for different reasons, they all complete my life and it's so much better with them in it. :pikahappy:
Let Winter be friends with whoever they want to be friends with, judging their choice of friends is not kind :jisoono:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Panda and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What's your real life bff like? <33
He’s quiet but a good listener. He’s super nice and he’s had some struggles too, which make me feel more comfortable to open up to him about my own. And above all I know he cares for me a lot, and I feel accepted by him.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,520
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
What's your real life bff like? <33

I have two:
  • knew her since kindergarten, we grew up together and she is like a sister to me. I actually get to see her tommorow
  • met her in college, we lived next door to each other in dorms, and dated briefly
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki and Ahsoka

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and athenaaa

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I refuse to be a member of a forum where the mods don't stan A.C.E. It's tragic. I'll be posting my goodbye thread any day now :confusedcat:
Tragic :wimwim:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I refuse to be a member of a forum where the mods don't stan A.C.E. It's tragic. I'll be posting my goodbye thread any day now :confusedcat:
Tragic :wimwim:
hi @Myco or @Navinci (if I get this wrong I will hide in my corner of shame forever)
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,520
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
What's your take on Seungri's conviction?

I'm going to be honest, I stopped following the case for a while now. So I don't know what he was charged with. I'm an OT4 VIP though if that answers your question.
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki and Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
What's your real life bff like? <33

@SpringDae reminds me a lot of my irl bff tbh
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread