- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
My IP is different right now because I'm on my BF's laptop.
Long story short I came over yesterday to have a reading date with him.
We went to get coffee.
Then we came back to his house and it snowed so bad.
My parents didn't want me coming home.
So I don't have my laptop on me.




BUT GETTING CARDS IS LIFE SO I'M STILL HERE!
Long story short I came over yesterday to have a reading date with him.
We went to get coffee.
Then we came back to his house and it snowed so bad.
My parents didn't want me coming home.
So I don't have my laptop on me.
BUT GETTING CARDS IS LIFE SO I'M STILL HERE!