Mom Vs. kopop (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What did your mom do when she found out u were a koreaboo/kpop fangirl/fanboy anime/weeb.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
She likes kpop actually, she finds it less sexual and cleaner than pop in general.. which is not rly true I mean more than pop but not completely pure xd

She's not interested of listening to it, but she has encouraged it.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She listened to it with me until I moved out. Her fave group is RV.
SOOOOO LUCKY MY MOM HATE IT i was planing on moving to asia ever since i was 6 and she did not see it come'in really
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
. I should say i want to listen to your Jamaican crap. i maybe black and my dad maybe Jamaican but i'm ASIAN AT HEART and there nothing you can do about it. 6 more years and i'm gone going to school in KOREA AND THE NOTHING U CAN DO. HAHAAH AAAAAHHHAA
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
She thinks its annoying. But I don't think it's the fact that I listen to kpop that annoys her, it's more that she thinks that the music isn't going to help my studies and is just going to distract me. I would love to introduce her to some but she refuses to listen to english music because she can't understand it so I don't think she would be interested in kpop at all.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She thinks its annoying. But I don't think it's the fact that I listen to kpop that annoys her, it's more that she thinks that the music isn't going to help my studies and is just going to distract me. I would love to introduce her to some but she refuses to listen to english music because she can't understand it so I don't think she would be interested in kpop at all.
ikr my mom said she listen to it be for excuse me it was one of the bad one cause you are just a HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR like rm said
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
She couldn’t care less. She gives me money at Christmas and birthday time so I can buy the albums I want. If anything she’s thankful I’ve gone down the kpop route and not drink or drugs.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She couldn’t care less. She gives me money at Christmas and birthday time so I can buy the albums I want. If anything she’s thankful I’ve gone down the kpop route and not drink or drugs.
Yeah mom's should be proud were addicted to k pop and anime and not drugs and beer
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my parents don't really like it tho they hae accepted it now ( I have been a kpop fan since 2010 so it's about time that they would be sorta ok with it)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and potato
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
my parents don't really like it tho they hae accepted it now ( I have been a kpop fan since 2010 so it's about time that they would be sorta ok with it)
i've love kpop since 6 month ago but i love asia at 6 and love anime at 4
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i've love kpop since 6 month ago but i love asia at 6 and love anime at 4
that's cool. I grew up with Anime ( like Yugioh, Ranma, Inuyasha etc.). I haven't really been much into Anime sine being into KPOP tho. The only one I watch currently would be Attack on Titan
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
my mom is just a casual fan (her favorite artists are bts, blackpink, exo, monsta x, taemin and hyuna), my dad tolerates it the stuff he hates the least is khiphop. both of them prefer dark or sexy concepts rather than cute and fun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
oh and they both think the concept of collecting albums is useless
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
she asked me: how do you listen to that stuff?-_-
You know how cause were special we see it a whole another way then other we CRK (CUTE REP's of KOREABOO) they have a problem cause were different all the genius of the world were different. SO TELL YOUR MOM "CAUSE YOU GAVE BIRTH TO A GENIUS"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread