- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
We don't know if it's really or not tbhAll jokes aside, imagine how weird it is for her that people claim that she's dating someone 14 years older than her? She must be so disgusted. She probably isn't awake rn though
JYP confirmed it though?We don't know if it's really or not tbh
Jyp also denied Daniel and jihyo yesterday
![]()
He denied it first lolJYP confirmed it though?
He denied Bambam and Mina, which was probably true tbh
I don't think that's a real article, because if you click on it, it disappears.He denied it first lol
wellAll jokes aside, imagine how weird it is for her that people claim that she's dating someone 14 years older than her? She must be so disgusted. She probably isn't awake rn though
EhI don't think that's a real article, because if you click on it, it disappears.
Yeah, for example, JYP's wife is 36. But that's different, because they're both grown. Momo's not even fully developed yet, she's only 22. You don't fully develop until you're 25. She'd be a senior in college dating a 36 year old. I doubt it's true though.well
![]()
If it's real and actually went on for two years I'd be horrifiedYeah, for example, JYP's wife is 36. But that's different, because they're both grown. Momo's not even fully developed yet, she's only 22. You don't fully develop until you're 25. She'd be a senior in college dating a 36 year old. I doubt it's true though.
Oh, right, she's hardly legal. Heechul has WAY more class than that. He doesn't have that nickname for nothing. It's probably fake.If it's real and actually went on for two years I'd be horrified
Barely legal and a junior
He denied it first lol
yea its not the real mes's twitter.I don't think that's a real article, because if you click on it, it disappears.
Maybe they just found out from an insider? Who knows...I just really don't think this is real. More like I don't want to believe it's real because she was only 20. Also it just seems pretty fake.yea its not the real mes's twitter.
but with the momo heechul thing it seems less likely only because apparently its been a thing for 2 years. i feel like they'd have dropped news way earlier.
idk it seems unlikely but ig we'll find out. didn't leeteuk have a scandal trying to slide into the dms of a 20 year old two years ago? were they scouting togetherMaybe they just found out from an insider? Who knows...I just really don't think this is real. More like I don't want to believe it's real because she was only 20. Also it just seems pretty fake.
Honestly? It was hardly anything to be a scandal over.idk it seems unlikely but ig we'll find out. didn't leeteuk have a scandal trying to slide into the dms of a 20 year old two years ago? were they scouting together![]()
i think its just culturally weird for seniors to be like this towards juniors. and i didn't know he did it to anyone else i just remember he said hi to a fansite thinking it was yeonwoo lool.Honestly? It was hardly anything to be a scandal over.
![]()
Super Junior’s Leeteuk Once Tried Sliding Into A Non-Celeb's DMs…More Than Once
Only a few days after the MOMOLAND Yeonwoo incident, Super Junior's Leeteuk is under fire once more for attempting to DM a non-celeb more than once.www.koreaboo.com
I'm pretty sure he was just trying to praise Yeonwoo thoughi think its just culturally weird for seniors to be like this towards juniors. and i didn't know he did it to anyone else i just remember he said hi to a fansite thinking it was yeonwoo lool.
Super Junior has always been sketchy when it comes to girls tbhidk it seems unlikely but ig we'll find out. didn't leeteuk have a scandal trying to slide into the dms of a 20 year old two years ago? were they scouting together![]()