Appreciation Momoland "Bboom Bboom" crosses 500 million views, only the 3rd girl group to achieve this! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Early 2018, Kpop had a cultural reset.




Momoland's Bboom Bboom has surpassed 500 million views, in doing so they've become only the 3rd girl group after Blackpink and Twice to achieve this milestone :sj_weary:

It's a shame MLD Entertainment couldn't capitalize on this hype, this is the kind of hit song many groups can only dream of. I also miss OT9 Momoland so much :sadcat:

Anyway, stream and appreciate :maheart:

@Merry-Go-Round
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Could been big without miss management : /

At least bboom bboom is bop! (Even if I prefer baam :p)
I prefer Baam too, people did it dirty :pandacop:
And the shuffle dance was so catchy lol.
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Could been big without miss management : /

At least bboom bboom is bop! (Even if I prefer baam :p)
I prefer Baam too, people did it dirty :pandacop:
And the shuffle dance was so catchy lol.
blasphemy :pepecross:

Unfortunately MLD failed miserably in managing the group and giving them great songs :pepecry1:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i like it, but bboom bboom is so much ahead, miles ahead to me :jisoosmh: catchy and fun song
After bboom bboom, Baam felt underwhelming to me, it wasnt catchy ( i guess most of us expected another catchy BOP )
Maybe it was because of the similarities lol :yolk:
On first listen I kept thinking it's not as good but over time I found that I listen to Baam way more often than Bboom Bboom, it's basically the same song but with some improvements for me :haylul:

I think it was actually coz of this remix which I think was better than the original:

 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and dooh

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i like it, but bboom bboom is so much ahead, miles ahead to me :jisoosmh: catchy and fun song
After bboom bboom, Baam felt underwhelming to me, it wasnt catchy ( i guess most of us expected another catchy BOP )
They are the same song for me, but Baam is evolved ver :jisoosmh:
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean there are many fans/none-fans liking baam more than bboom bboom, still it never got that much attention inside and outside SK like bboom.
They probably sound similar, how the song is build up, chorus, brigde, the parts where girls singing etc you guys know better than me.

But something about bboom bboom feels different or more addictive to me, its sounds soft and pure, dunno how to explain :jisoosmh:

For me its the " nunnunnunnunnunnun nunbich " + " My teoteoteoteoteoteo teochi " ( Nancy's part ) what makes it catchy, not the bboom bboom
well in combination its perfect.

That remix is really good oppa @Darkseid , thats the thing with some remixes, they indeed "sometimes" sound better than the original :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SO PROUD OF THE GIRLS!!!!

They honestly deserve better. Queens of catchy songs
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread