18+ Momoland Stans Trend #MerriesAgainstMen for Reasons I Cant Put In the Title (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wtf. that‘s unacceptable.
I am genuinely getting mad here.
These poor girl. Stuff like that is not ok
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
And I thought 2019 couldn’t get any worse..... :kijoongstare:
But this is absolutely disgusting and I hope he’s someway held accountable for his actions because these girls do not deserve this type of behavior at their own fanmeet
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
What the actual hell?!?

Some of these so-called "fans" are disgusting, especially the guy who was masturbating during the whole thing. I just hope that the girls are okay because that's just straight up creepy. I wish people would stop treating them like trash.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The guy that did that is disgusting and seriously needs to get help. The girls did not deserve that; no one does.
But the hashtag is a bit...controversial. Against men? Merries against men? And those tweets that said that "many men (were) trash" is a bit much. That man along with the others are definitely trashy, but all men are not like that.
Those guys should honestly get dragged as much as possible until they come to their senses. If they're mentally ill, then I hope they get help. Disgusting.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The guy that did that is disgusting and seriously needs to get help. The girls did not deserve that; no one does.
But the hashtag is a bit...controversial. Against men? Merries against men? And those tweets that said that "many men (were) trash" is a bit much. That man along with the others are definitely trashy, but all men are not like that.
Those guys should honestly get dragged as much as possible until they come to their senses. If they're mentally ill, then I hope they get help. Disgusting.
Yeah, all it did was remind of a video a fangirl sent to Bangtan a few years back... :susPepe:
People need to sit down and realize Oppa/Noona doesn't want them
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
:welp:


...What...video...?
I think it was right after they opened up a Twitter account.
A girl tweeted at them with a video of her going to town on herself

Right after, BTS blocked North America from viewing their tweets because of a "glitch" :kijoongstare:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread