:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jenniesmug: :jenniesmug:
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 11 January 2020 #1 Reactions: yeji, Minuteman and Soleski
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 11 January 2020 #2 I love this song Nancy's part "hot hot issue issue" is iconic, I love the dance moves too Reactions: yeji and dooh
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 11 January 2020 #3 it grew alot on me, but still the "thumps up" part rest is amazing !! Reactions: yeji and Soleski
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 11 January 2020 #4 dooh said: it grew alot on me, but still the "thumps up" part rest is amazing !! Click to expand... Yep, it was weird at first However for the second time, I already loved it Reactions: yeji and dooh
dooh said: it grew alot on me, but still the "thumps up" part rest is amazing !! Click to expand... Yep, it was weird at first However for the second time, I already loved it
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 11 January 2020 #5 I love Momoland and that song get‘s quite addictive actually. I can’t stop listening to it Reactions: dooh