- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
oh damn.
not only are the sons catchy af but the girls are so funny, charming and beautiful.
I defently enjoyed the songs before too but lately I have been watching so many performances of theirs.
Also I have been falling in love with Nancy. Like how can someone be so sweet, cute and sexy???
Anyway some perfomances for you all:
Especcially the recent KCON performance is worth a watch. the girls killed it there.
not only are the sons catchy af but the girls are so funny, charming and beautiful.
I defently enjoyed the songs before too but lately I have been watching so many performances of theirs.
Also I have been falling in love with Nancy. Like how can someone be so sweet, cute and sexy???
Anyway some perfomances for you all:
Especcially the recent KCON performance is worth a watch. the girls killed it there.