Video Monday originally hated her name (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,439
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,653
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander

I hate IST omg :annoyed:
This was pre IST... Decisions were better back them but still not perfect. I think the name is cute and fits her but I also think the idols opinion should be given strong consideration in naming decisions because they tend to stick. I also don't see what's wrong with Jimin either. I also think it's a cute name for her.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Was it because she hated Mondays like many others, the label knew about it, assured her many times it won't be used, then betrayed her trust and trolled her with it?? :pepesmug: :lisalaugh:


Well, the entire group being called Weeekly I suppose someone had to be the first one to fall on the sword, I mean have the "honor." :haylul::haylul:
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread