News Monsta X 'Alligator' 1st win! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'M SO PROUD!!! :llama_squish:
LOOK AT THE BABY:



I'm just gonna go cry softly now.
Also they hugged Minkyun and my No Mercy heart practically exploded
THE BABY!! I LOVE THE BABY!!! :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:

Omg I know ;;' My heart? Soared. Nyoom. There it goes! :llama_uwu: I love how even after all these years we can still see the good relationship between Monsta X and the former No Mercy contestants. Same thing when Ayno (Yoonho) hugged them when Monsta X got their 1st win ever. It's very heartwarming. :')
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread