|Monsta X| Badge Revamp Thread (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
isn't Jooheon missing there?
There is a tie for Jooheon as stated in the text above. Please vote for it. Your vote would probably be the tie breaker.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
There is a tie for Jooheon as stated in the text above. Please vote for it. Your vote would probably be the tie breaker.
OHHH THAT WAS WHY!!!! I WILL VOTE
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
And that's does it. Jooheon's second badge is the winner. Instead of a tie I had 8 for and 2 against :umwhat: And I was one of the against so, how tf:sanathink:

Here are all of em now

Group
1610308733369.png


Kihyun
1610308743651.png


Shownu
1610308752100.png


I.M
1610308765668.png


Minhyuk
1610308776212.png


Hyungwon
1610308784916.png


Wonho
1610309146102.png


Jooheon
1610355433336.png


Everyone that voted: @Yili @birbdae @Vikki @Reo @gayzone @LeeHoseok @yellowcoat @ParkHereJimin​
I think the other badge for Jooheon was too dark, i think it was from the same set as Hyungwon and Shownu but both of theirs are more bright :sanapray: Glad to have new badges overall tho :junweary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS I was one of the ones for the second JH bc if I'm honest, the first pic just didn't really do him justice. lol

They all look great!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
i liked the other badge more but ok :wimwim:

thank you for hosting!
Yea and you and me both bud :wonugl: I agree that it was kinda dark tho. My bad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread