- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,457
- Reactions Received
- 59,476
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 493,536
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
The universe only shows too with only the first episode on youtube and needing universe for voting and just a bunch of stuff tooI hate universe. Just release it in YouTube first.
anyways.Been playing the video on my tiny phone screen since I saw it. Soooo handsome
Yeah i have subscription for MXThe universe only shows too with only the first episode on youtube and needing universe for voting and just a bunch of stuff too![]()
Lowkey want to subscribe so I can watch all the wjsn shows but I hear the app is so buggyYeah i have subscription for MX
but it would be better if universe also made their stuff available on their own website if not YouTube. Cant even chrome cast it with subs properly.
I would say subscribe for a one month and binge everything currently available. The shows aren’t that long. Each show adds up to about and one hour - hour and half.Lowkey want to subscribe so I can watch all the wjsn shows but I hear the app is so buggy![]()
hmm okI would say subscribe for a one month and binge everything currently available. The shows aren’t that long. Each show adds up to about and one hour - hour and half.
max an episode is about 12 minutes.
and you’ll get some gem things with the subscription you can use to get future content without a subscription when it expires.
the app has gotten a little better.