Appreciation Monsta X just ended comeback stages (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Today they had their first comeback stage on M Countdown and they went all out!
They first performed their Steve Aoki produced track Play It Cool and had a grand old time:


Then, of course, for the main event, Alligator.
They did not disappoint and Mnet really put some effort into this.
From the aggressive & sexy intro to the water stage, they put so much effort into this.



I'm just absolutely blown away.
Just when I think they can't out-do themselves, they do.

PS. This picture is glorious, he'll wear almost anything and it's incredible.
Click for full size


:llama_BLEED:​
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I cannot express how happy i am that Hyungwon has finally gone from blonde/silver/white/whatever to a darker shade, it compliments him so much more :pepecry1:
I mean, I like him in any colour, but his scalp definitely needed a break, he was light shades for almost an entire year.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I mean, I like him in any colour, but his scalp definitely needed a break, he was light shades for almost an entire year.
I can't imagine the damage that it must've caused tbh. I'm going to wait for him to go back to the redd-ish hair that he had after dramarama :sanapray:
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I can't imagine the damage that it must've caused tbh. I'm going to wait for him to go back to the redd-ish hair that he had after dramarama :sanapray:
His poor hair. I want him to try new colours, but not until he actually grows some healthy hair so it's not just giving up on him.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
His poor hair. I want him to try new colours, but not until he actually grows some healthy hair so it's not just giving up on him.
^^ i wouldn't mind him staying black for a year tbh, i love darker shades since it compliments his skin tone well, or if it's going to be a light shade, then the caramel blonde from hero is a great choice for him
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
^^ i wouldn't mind him staying black for a year tbh, i love darker shades since it compliments his skin tone well, or if it's going to be a light shade, then the caramel blonde from hero is a great choice for him
I won't lie I'm partial to him in lighter shades, but I think that's because he's been blond both times I met him. Those moments are really hard to get out of my head, lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's seriously so amazing. This is next-level. They looked like they were having so much fun performing Play It Cool, and it had me smiling along with them. Also, centre and ending fairy Minhyuk. That's it. That's all I need to say. Just. Bless.
As for the Alligator stage :zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes: I have no words. I'm still recovering. Come back to me in like a day and maybe my thoughts will be more coherent then.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
It's seriously so amazing. This is next-level. They looked like they were having so much fun performing Play It Cool, and it had me smiling along with them. Also, centre and ending fairy Minhyuk. That's it. That's all I need to say. Just. Bless.
As for the Alligator stage :zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes: I have no words. I'm still recovering. Come back to me in like a day and maybe my thoughts will be more coherent then.
I couldn't help but end up beaming through the whole thing, they were having a blast and it showed, I love that they're so positive this comeback. Minhyuk stans were very blessed today.

Alligator is here to wreck all of us forever. I don't think I could ever fully express my feelings for the wonder we have been gifted with that stage.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I cannot express how happy i am that Hyungwon has finally gone from blonde/silver/white/whatever to a darker shade, it compliments him so much more :pepecry1:
:seokeyes::seokeyes::seokeyes: Does it tho... jk everything suits my boy, although tbh i always like him with a more light color, as long as it's not brown i'm totally fine with whatever else
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
:seokeyes::seokeyes::seokeyes: Does it tho... jk everything suits my boy, although tbh i always like him with a more light color, as long as it's not brown i'm totally fine with whatever else
:welp: we're quite the opposites, i adore him with darker shades, the only light shade i loved was the caramel blonde in hero/rush lol
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
:welp: we're quite the opposites, i adore him with darker shades, the only light shade i loved was the caramel blonde in hero/rush lol
Uuuu that we can agree on :pepesalut:
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You should see him irl. Un-freaking-real.
I remember when I got to participate in the Hi touch I hyperventilated so much and talked about how big his head was. It was one of the best days of my life lol!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I remember when I got to participate in the Hi touch I hyperventilated so much and talked about how big his head was. It was one of the best days of my life lol!!!
I've met them twice now and just...Ouch. Min biaswrecked me so hard the first time, I swear.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TWIZZLER

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread