Performance Monsta X MAMA stages (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


This stage was so intense, and I loved it. What a way to start a performance!!


Those chains and whips at the beginning, damn :welp: They went all out, and they put an interesting spin on their performance of Jealousy!


This performance.. That dance break.. I- :pepecross: :pepecross::pepecross: And that ending, it's so powerful! Honestly, I'm not okay, and I'm feeling kind of attacked right now, but here we are. I wasn't ready for any of this.
Overall, I really love their performances!! They did so well.:pandalove: What are your thoughts?
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:pandalove: I liked it a lot. Kihyun and I.M are still my biases,but everyone got godly treatment on styling.

I’m still waiting for my ULTs to perform. Otherwise,this was a promising stage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kelly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread