Trading Monsta X Minhyuk Legendary for trade (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck


just make me an offer
:nekolove:
would you want some of my anime/vg I don't want? I have bleach, jujitsu kaisen, sk8, maid sama and more

also bap daehyun rare is for trade
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,346
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,417
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do I have cards you’re interested in?
Sadly not

would you want some of my anime/vg I don't want? I have bleach, jujitsu kaisen, sk8, maid sama and more

also bap daehyun rare is for trade
If I accept common cards, then only high priority ones
Otherwise I would prefer a girl group legendary
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
would you want some of my anime/vg I don't want? I have bleach, jujitsu kaisen, sk8, maid sama, fruits basket, and more

also bap daehyun rare is for trade
Also 2ne1 cl, aoa yuna, seonghwa and minho april fools, chen 2 & 4, do 3 & 5, any of my animals, hoshi 1 & 4, lisa 5, minho 1, pentagon hui and yanan, snsd tts seohyun, taeyeon, solar 3, t-ara jiyeon, weki meki lua, wonho 3, young k 1 are up too
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Sadly not


If I accept common cards, then only high priority ones
Otherwise I would prefer a girl group legendary
I haven't won any raffles despite entering with 5 entries so no legendaries to offer:crycry: I only have 2 vixx ones, one I traded other non-legendary cards for, and one I traded my first place halloween event twice mina legendary for
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread