I'll just be over here, crying softly. I needed this. :sanapray:
Venomous ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 2,801 Reactions Received 6,352 Cards View Profile KS Coins 10,396 Fandom Weneebebe Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 16 October 2019 #1 I'll just be over here, crying softly. I needed this. Reactions: planetarium, AmysTeri and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 16 October 2019 #2 yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Reactions: Venomous
planetarium Joined 23 November 2018 Messages 592 Reactions Received 2,029 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Pronouns she/her 17 October 2019 #3 Ooh, I really dig this! ❤ Only if their voices didn't sound so... muffled? I want to hear those beautiful vocals properly! Reactions: Venomous and Willow
Ooh, I really dig this! ❤ Only if their voices didn't sound so... muffled? I want to hear those beautiful vocals properly!
DrowningFishy Joined 23 June 2019 Messages 1,759 Reactions Received 10,279 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 17 October 2019 #4 It would have been better with just the vocals instead of al that voice warping. You have good vocals why cover it up? Reactions: Venomous and Willow
It would have been better with just the vocals instead of al that voice warping. You have good vocals why cover it up?