Searching Monsta X Shownu Rare (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
poor Reo :D
What about poor me? I only just managed to get Chaeryeong for Yilis Karina today and silly me thought I'd have some downtime but nope now I need to get Shownu for Reo :jisoosmh:

shownu is gonna become the new youngjae :sanapray:
Luckily I got something to trade with Yachii if he is :haylul:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What about poor me? I only just managed to get Chaeryeong for Yilis Karina today and silly me thought I'd have some downtime but nope now I need to get Shownu for Reo :jisoosmh:


Luckily I got something to trade with Yachii if he is :haylul:
abe is forever on the hunt, this is the life of a card collector :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco and Abeamus
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
What about poor me? I only just managed to get Chaeryeong for Yilis Karina today and silly me thought I'd have some downtime but nope now I need to get Shownu for Reo :jisoosmh:


Luckily I got something to trade with Yachii if he is :haylul:
oh well, I thought you were not interested in Monsta X, but if that card goes to him anyway, I´d gladly trade him with you and add like all my GG cards for free :D.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
oh well, I thought you were not interested in Monsta X, but if that card goes to him anyway, I´d gladly trade him with you and add like all my GG cards for free :D.
Well either Reo has something I want or I coincidentally gained a large interest in Shownu around the same time Reo got his daily :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco and brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread