GloriousHavoc Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,557 Reactions Received 4,625 Location Small Magellanic Cloud Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 July 2019 #1 Reactions: Soleski
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 15 July 2019 #2 It's so good As expected My faves could always
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 July 2019 #3 I appreciate Monsta X super hyper songs like hero and livin it out but this one felt all over the place..
I appreciate Monsta X super hyper songs like hero and livin it out but this one felt all over the place..
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 17 July 2019 #4 I like it, really good