News Monsta X's Joohoney to possibly miss Jingle Ball tour (2 Viewers)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,392
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Monsta X flew to the U.S. today for a string of Jingle Ball concerts,
and fans noticed that while Jooheon was at the airport in Korea,
he was not with the group when they arrived.

Kmbbs reported seeing him get off the flight,
and now after several anxious hours of waiting, Starship has released a statement.





This is getting out of hand.
They've been run absolutely ragged all year.
They've lost a member, been given no time to rest, been repeatedly attacked for other things.

Starship really just does not care about anything more than their money at this point.
Just this year 4 members have now been either sick or injured.
Their mental and physical health is obviously suffering.

I am supposed to see the boys on Monday but at this point I just want them to rest.
They've been through so much.
I just hope he doesn't push himself too hard to try and make it to perform anyways.
My heart hurts.

:sadcat:​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was surprised when they didn't cancel their activities after Wonho was announced to leave, that must be really hard on them. I hope he feels better soon.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,392
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I was surprised when they didn't cancel their activities after Wonho was announced to leave, that must be really hard on them. I hope he feels better soon.
You can honestly see the toll it has been taking on them, and it's awful. Their schedule is insane until the end of the year, too.

:susPepe:starship please give them a break
Unfortunately they're booked solid AND attending ISAC. They'll be flying from the US to Korea to Japan in the span of like, 3-4 days.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just hope that he is fine. The boys really need rest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread