News Monsta X's Joohoney will be featured in the remake of "If You Love Me" by NS Yoon-G (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm not a Monsta X stan, but I love this song so I'll definitely look forward to it :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wait NS Yoon G is back :nakypog:
One of the sexiest women of all time I remember seeing this back then and :sj_weary:

 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Wait NS Yoon G is back :nakypog:
One of the sexiest women of all time I remember seeing this back then and :sj_weary:

I'm guessing so :lisalaugh:
But I'm really looking forward to it because 1) she has bops and 2) If You Love Me is just- :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread