lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 17 May 2021 #1 Reactions: Darkseid
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 17 May 2021 #2 I'm not a Monsta X stan, but I love this song so I'll definitely look forward to it Reactions: Darkseid
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 17 May 2021 #3 @Monbebe Reactions: Darkseid
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 17 May 2021 #4 ohhh this is interesting, so i guess there will be a rap in there? Reactions: lexus and Darkseid
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 17 May 2021 #5 Wait NS Yoon G is back One of the sexiest women of all time I remember seeing this back then and Reactions: lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 18 May 2021 #6 Darkseid said: Wait NS Yoon G is back One of the sexiest women of all time I remember seeing this back then and Click to expand... I'm guessing so But I'm really looking forward to it because 1) she has bops and 2) If You Love Me is just-
Darkseid said: Wait NS Yoon G is back One of the sexiest women of all time I remember seeing this back then and Click to expand... I'm guessing so But I'm really looking forward to it because 1) she has bops and 2) If You Love Me is just-