Audio Monsta X's Love U (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
You tagged yourself :icgyu:
I've had it on repeat since yesterday, bless this song. Perfect representation of MX: duality. Fun, boppy sounding track...about getting down and dirty.
I tend to tag myself a lot :nekosweat:
The song sounds so gooood, it feels like I've been listening to it for years. But yea it has everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread