Appreciation MonstaX Minhyuk{King of Whales} (4 Viewers)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmm if you want this type of thread, i recommend we ask a mod to move it to the artist thread part of the forum
@Lord_Taeyong i have no idea where that is, ask her first ofc before moving but i think you'd agree, updated threads like that are better off there.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmmm if you want this type of thread, i recommend we ask a mod to move it to the artist thread part of the forum
@Lord_Taeyong i have no idea where that is, ask her first ofc before moving but i think you'd agree, updated threads like that are better off there.
I can only move it to Idol Tread section if this becomes an artist thread
However, I can place it in idol fancams & photos
I just need confirmation of the op since it is technically in the right section as well ^^
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I can only move it to Idol Tread section if this becomes an artist thread
However, I can place it in idol fancams & photos
I just need confirmation of the op since it is technically in the right section as well ^^
Whichever you think is best. ^^
I just wanted a place to do updates, and picture spams *evil giggles*
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My other UB is Jimin, I have a thing for overly happy people. Soft duel personalities. Hahah

I am waiting for the Mwave signed albums for Shoot Out. I have a feeling I am gonna be waiting for a while. Their Jealousy album I waited 6 months from Mwave. 😥
Lol that's interesting since he's my bias (along with Yoongi)

Woah, they take that long to ship?? You must have a lot of patience. Hopefully you won't have to wait that long and you get them sooner! When I ordered the same album I was prepared to wait ages (and by "ages" I mean over 1 month.. which seems like nothing now lol), but I got them in like 2 weeks (bless YesAsia :sanapray:). The albums are so pretty. :llama_lovely:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol that's interesting since he's my bias (along with Yoongi)

Woah, they take that long to ship?? You must have a lot of patience. Hopefully you won't have to wait that long and you get them sooner! When I ordered the same album I was prepared to wait ages (and by "ages" I mean over 1 month.. which seems like nothing now lol), but I got them in like 2 weeks (bless YesAsia :sanapray:). The albums are so pretty. :llama_lovely:
We have similar interests. I am intriqued on your other fav groups/bias. :)

Well they had problems. They redid the site, then MX was on tour, so it was never a “ good “ time then. Funny story, I got my friend a slogan 2018 in January, didnt hear from it so I assumed I wasnt going to. January 2019 they send me a message for the EMS shipping. I was shocked. I expect it January 2020..pfft
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kelly and Ahsoka

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
If you want to, I or you can make an individual artist thread for him? Because I mean I know that's a thread I'd like to frequently visit:maheart: Just an ideaaaa
As long as I can do my picture updates and gush as sanely as possible the thread is free to be moved where more people will interact, see and enjoy. 😍❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kelly and Ahsoka

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
🐶190105

0E5365B2-8671-41E1-8A1A-067B44B8B2A0.jpeg
D69AA0DD-5C93-4399-B1FA-41BBEEFFDBC6.jpeg
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
🐶Minhyuk 190107 Fancafe Post
CD3071DD-28D2-464D-92D6-AD47DAB64419.jpeg
902F1449-0AC8-438F-8325-6A3BC057A5DD.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
🐶MonstaX_MH Fancafe Post 20190107
CC969480-5AD0-44F8-9DA6-88E63C135E95.jpeg

Kissable lippies 😗😗😗😗😗​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
🐶MonstaX_MH Fancafe Post 20190107
A16DE5A8-1DE8-4C55-95CE-2F1C6FB0D05B.jpeg
0E449760-1F47-4D7B-8FB6-FAE169FDFAAB.jpeg
​
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
🐶190106 Golden Disc Awards
2B0D7DE4-4185-4903-BA59-3ED9183C7AFC.jpeg
A613D7C0-BF2A-4811-9B48-8D65CE202606.jpeg
​
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We have similar interests. I am intriqued on your other fav groups/bias. :)

Well they had problems. They redid the site, then MX was on tour, so it was never a “ good “ time then. Funny story, I got my friend a slogan 2018 in January, didnt hear from it so I assumed I wasnt going to. January 2019 they send me a message for the EMS shipping. I was shocked. I expect it January 2020..pfft
Yes, it seems so! Apart from MX my faves are Dreamcatcher and Pentagon. And almost ATEEZ, but we'll see. :llama_uwu: But honestly, I like pretty much every group out there lol. I listen to a lot of groups and soloists

Ohhh I see. So maybe they might ship a bit quicker this time?? And yiiikes. Well, at least you heard something about it, I guess. It seems like you're going to get the slogan eventually haha. Maybe even hold out for 2021!! *Gasp*!! The thought of that!! :llama_shook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: TWIZZLER

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

B4C4331F-E3C4-4E1A-A9A8-1049ADCBE600.jpeg

MONSTA X LEE MINHYUK { KING OF WHALES }

Name: Lee Min-hyuk
Position: Face of the Group, Vitamin C, Visual, Vocalist
Birthday: November 3rd, 1993
Zodiac: Scorpio
Blood Type: A
Monsta X Twitter
​
~He was the last member to be confirmed for Monsta X.
~Born in Gwangju, South Korea.
~Minhyuk's mother was a former volleyball player, he said that she is very tall and he took after her.
~He is the mood maker of the group, lightens up the atmosphere with jokes, and his funny personality.
~Difficult to wake up.
~He doesn't like hearing he is cute, but prefers being called sexy. ( I cant help saying he is cute regardless he is a bubbbbbb )
~Friends include: UNIQ's Sungjoo, GOT7's Mark, Seventeen's Jeonghan, N.Flying's Kwangjin, and actor Park Bo Gum ( *heart eyes* )
~He always liked curvy girls with fair skin, and often says he wants a woman who is his complete opposite.
~Most confident in his lips.
~He would like to learn acoustic guitar, because he thinks it will go well with his husky voice.
~Favorite drink is cola & Ice cream flavors include: Green Tea, Mango and Yogurt.
~Favorite foods are Sweet Potato & Pizza ( "but do you like shrimp??" )
~HE DOES NOT LIKE CUCUMBERS..
~Favorite color is Red
~Minhyuk cries easily
~Many fans thought Minhyuk was the maknae because of his cheerful personality, and playful attitude.
( Sited from Kprofiles )
​



​
Things I love about Minhyuk ( " Let me count the ways " )
Uneven blinking ~
Clenches his hands when he sleeps~
Able to make anyone smile, laugh and feel loved. He has great compassion.~
With his compassion he has a fiery personality when it comes to video games.~
Always sneaky, something up his sleeve.~
VISUALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~
Energetic Puppy ( Always jumping around and being adorable ) ~
Voice duality. He has a softer high voice when he speaks, however when he sings it is low and raspy~
Beautiful Era ( *drops mic* )~
​

To end my blabbing.
I will keep this post alive with Twitter Posts/Fancafe Posts ( If permitted here )/Pictures
Minhyuk is VERY active on social platforms
Check Back Soon! :)
​
​



​
That picture looks so good:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: TWIZZLER

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread