Appreciation MonstaX Minhyuk{King of Whales} (4 Viewers)

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes, it seems so! Apart from MX my faves are Dreamcatcher and Pentagon. And almost ATEEZ, but we'll see. :llama_uwu: But honestly, I like pretty much every group out there lol. I listen to a lot of groups and soloists

Ohhh I see. So maybe they might ship a bit quicker this time?? And yiiikes. Well, at least you heard something about it, I guess. It seems like you're going to get the slogan eventually haha. Maybe even hold out for 2021!! *Gasp*!! The thought of that!! :llama_shook:
I am also a Universe. I adore Pentagon :)
I am excited for the ONEUS debut.

Pffttt if the slogan takes that long I will cry
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kelly
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am also a Universe. I adore Pentagon :)
I am excited for the ONEUS debut.

Pffttt if the slogan takes that long I will cry
Ahh that's awesome, another Universebebe!! :queen: Who's your bias? Mine's Yuto. I loved ONEUS's debut, I added literally their whole album to my playlist haha. Valkyrie is amazing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TWIZZLER

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ahh that's awesome, another Universebebe!! :queen: Who's your bias? Mine's Yuto. I loved ONEUS's debut, I added literally their whole album to my playlist haha. Valkyrie is amazing.
My bias was Edawnie.
Since he left I don't have a solid bias anymore, but I am soft for Shinwon.
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
🐶190114 Fancafe Post
8F040D91-A2AA-4797-B730-4D879978437F.jpeg
85F57408-BD9D-49A0-B4AD-005C264F5582.jpeg
​
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
🐶190119
3E2AEA4A-6D62-4134-8DA3-A3579220EA01.jpeg
AA3D0E90-0FD9-4E42-84F7-5769355E5DB5.jpeg
​
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
🐶190122
D61B9C8C-FB3B-4529-BDD6-2B9BA53371C9.jpeg
F1115F61-E077-4A4F-A7D3-7B548F2C9F7C.jpeg
​
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
🐶190131 Fancafe
10CDB235-249B-4A3B-8A5E-25543244CF20.jpeg
A90A243B-6A71-4777-ABFE-AF8B9755D0AE.jpeg
​
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
🐶190201
D90202A2-DF26-4C34-B44A-8B30C13E413E.jpeg
C777E5E0-36AC-4EA3-9640-A778E25252EE.jpeg
​
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

It is fire 🥰​
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
10251

🐶190223 Fancafe Post
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
190225 Minhyuk Fancafe 🐶
10619
​
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
So beautiful, kindhearted Minhyuk decided to post every selca he had within the last week when Monbebe couldnt see them because of the gen 4 membership upgrade

13086
13087
13088
13089
13090
13091
13092
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread