Monsters can be fluffy. :sniff:
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,145 Reactions Received 98,958 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,031 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 27 March 2025 #21 PandasNewName said: Monsters can be fluffy. Click to expand... Reactions: StirFriedPanda
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,464 Reactions Received 39,095 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,793 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 27 March 2025 #22 Moguri said: Click to expand... Exactly. Reactions: Moguri
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,567 Reactions Received 55,352 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,389 27 March 2025 #23 Moguri said: maybe it's time for new glasses Click to expand... I still don't get it I can see in the last picture she looks like a "monster" but why monsters with an S??? Reactions: Moguri and StirFriedPanda
Moguri said: maybe it's time for new glasses Click to expand... I still don't get it I can see in the last picture she looks like a "monster" but why monsters with an S???