I want it IU is proud
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 5 March 2019 #21 I want it IU is proud Reactions: SeulPika, RandAlThor, lexus and 2 others
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 5 March 2019 #22 Yay, we're less than two weeks away! I can't wait! Reactions: SeulPika, RandAlThor, lexus and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 5 March 2019 #23 I can't wait to hear it. Reactions: SeulPika, RandAlThor and yeji
RedVelvendetta . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 56 Reactions Received 268 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 March 2019 #24 So happy for Yeri! I know this is something she's really wanted. Reactions: SeulPika and yeji