Appreciation More IZ*girls inter action (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Minji's hair is kinda messy. I wonder what Yena did to her. :sanathink: I will say the world feels more complete with Hitomi back in Kpop. She just belongs and her group is perfect... They give me of all the happy feelings Weeekly gave out. :bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,161
Reactions Received
59,289
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,855
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
Minji's hair is kinda messy. I wonder what Yena did to her. :sanathink: I will say the world feels more complete with Hitomi back in Kpop. She just belongs and her group is perfect... They give me of all the happy feelings Weeekly gave out. :bigcatlove:
who's minji???? :umwhat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread