More on the ongoing CL Vs YGE Vs Scooter Braun drama (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
As all of you know, CL is being openly sabotaged by YGE for years now and the new development on this never ending drama is that CL was cut off from Vince's MV.
For those wondering about Vince, he is a new artist signed under Blacklabel and recently debuted with the song MENNAL ft. Okasian.




So, how do we know CL was expected to have a cameo on the MV? Well, she posted some pics (where she's with him) on IG and even congratulated Vince on his debut.


If you thought YG's efforts to destroy CL's career weren't enough, the situation with Scotter is not better...


then, she went through a like spree on IG this weekend.


The worst part is that time is running against her and we, as fans, don't get any answers. At this point, I believe YG keeps her in the company to kill any other opportunity she could have and going even further, maybe YGE and Scooter are teamed up to retain CL from any activities overseas while YG blocks her domestically. I know it sounds like an overreach but none of this makes any sense to me and it seems more like a punishment than bussiness interests.
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't rly get why she's in this situation. So many artist have left YG, so why it's more difficult for her to leave? It's quite hard to grasp just looking outside what is rly going on, but it's clear that she definitely isn't happy.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't rly get why she's in this situation. So many artist have left YG, so why it's more difficult for her to leave? It's quite hard to grasp just looking outside what is rly going on, but it's clear that she definitely isn't happy.
The only explanation I can find, is that her contact extension is longer that we assumed or maybe it has some clauses that attach her economically to the company. You know, she has written many songs so maybe YGE has certain control (shared rights) over her material and if she breaks contract, she may loose the rights over her music... This is just me speculating of course but one thing that I have learned is that Kpop companies can be incredibly shady and despicable.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is just getting worse and worse
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The fear these men have of powerful women
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
why, i always ask myself, why would YGE do that, its even BLACKLABEL / Teddy ? I cant see any benefits from doing in such behavior ( i know other companies like SM did things like that in the past.. )

still, who benefits from CL being sabotaged, i mean YG himself is gone, i dont see YGE / BLACKLABEL benefitting from this situation, even more negative response, why would they do it, they already struggle, right !

There is something really weird going on.

:pepesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
why, i always ask myself, why would YGE do that, its even BLACKLABEL / Teddy ? I cant see any benefits from doing in such behavior ( i know other companies like SM did things like that in the past.. )

still, who benefits from CL being sabotaged, i mean YG himself is gone, i dont see YGE / BLACKLABEL benefitting from this situation, even more negative response, why would they do it, they already struggle, right !

There is something really weird going on.

:pepesmug:
I don't understand either. As I said, it looks more like punishment rather than business interests. Someday we'll know the truth...
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well CL said to ask Scouter in a good vibe and that amazing things were on the way.

YGE is to be expected but apparently according to her things are moving and Scouter is with her.
I saw that yesterday and I really hope things are moving forward and we're not getting false expectations again. I think CL should get her act together, because she starts liking posts criticizing YG and Scooter, giving criptic/unclear responses to those comments on SNS and obviosly fans will get mad at them. CL is great and all but she's walking on thin ice rn, people are getting tired.
:nayeonisdone:
 
Last edited:
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I saw that yesterday and I really hope things are moving forward and we're not getting false hopes again. I think CL should get her act together, because she starts liking post criticizing YG and Scotter, giving criptic/unclear responses to those comments on SNS and obviosly fans will get mad at them. CL is great and all but she's walking on thin ice rn, people are getting tired.
:nayeonisdone:
I agree, especially because online we can't see her emotions or reactions. I admit I didn't see the post she liked just her statement. At this point for her it is do or die as a artist. It's been five years since she had a serious career and she is almost 30. Idk all the legality but CL has to do something drastic and fast.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm going to get technical here: CL is offically a YG act, not TBL (like Okasian or Zion.T). It was not brand-conscious of TBL to have CL in Vince's MV.
Even if CL wasn't a YGE artists, is still petty of them to cut her from the MV. There's no (good) reason to do that since CL's cameo would've been a plus and she basically advertised the guy on IG and many (including me) watched the video because we wanted to see her.
I'm pretty sure she's just about 30s on camera, so why would they even bother to do this on first place?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread