More than a year ago..... (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I made this thread more than a year ago. Until then, I almost never talked about PassCode. By then, I was taking a break from a long period of time devoted to frantically post content on the Dreamcatcher artist thread. I had reached 1000 pages, and I decided to take a break since some very unpleasant things were happening in my life, and I needed a rest. I still was supporting Dreamcatcher to the fullest; but my ult bias group was already PassCode. Curiously enough, my ult bias was still JiU; not Nao. About a month later, I was unstanning Dreamcatcher, devoting myself completely to PassCode, and a short time later also changing my ult bias to Nao.

Now, a year later, I am "most dedicated user of the year", for promoting PassCode. It's amazing the way things change.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
See, effort is rewarded :)
Well at least here ....
Yeah. I have been trying to warm up to other kpop forums; but I find myself remembering how long it took me to get any kind of confidence on really being a jpop fan on a kpop forum, and I don't feel up to repeat it all over again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread