Morning was AWFUL!!!!! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gotta rant here again……

was minding my own business waiting for pne of my busses going to work and that random old guy kept screaming at me. Seriously screamed and wanted my attention. I tried ignoring with the earphone trick. Then he said that he will hit me ok my cheek. Me freaking out apologized and said that I couldn’t hear him. He wanted 50 cents which I didn’t have with me. He then went away.

Just as I thought it was over he joined my bus at the next station and kept screaming and cussing some more. Literally getting mad ar people being on phones and typing. I kept freaking out tho cause he just has been unpleasant throughout. He really kept talking and talking and being mad and my heart racer to hell. I was so glad he went off the bus before I did.

This shit happens way too much. I hate hate hate it. I am glad my bestie was available to chat on phone cause else I pretty much would have lost it without her.​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
anyway how is everyone else :taeminface:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof that sucks and sounds so scary :jisoosmh:
it really was super scary. I still keep thinking about it. It really was a lot
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ugh, I hate when that happens.
seriously same. I lost count how many times shit like this happens. From old man screaming they love me at my face randomly, to being filmed randomly by two guys in cars ….. this tho was just insane
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Some people really are scum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Sorry that happened to you, too many vile people in the world who don't care about how their actions impact other people
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sorry that happened to you, too many vile people in the world who don't care about how their actions impact other people
that’s unfortunately so true :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
not sure. I heard some pretty wild foreigners stories about korea
i had a good time each visit, the subways public transit especially i saw nothing like what you talked about.

it was strange seeing bus load of police at places though considering how low crime is said to be there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i had a good time each visit, the subways public transit especially i saw nothing like what you talked about.

it was strange seeing bus load of police at places though considering how low crime is said to be there.
mhh that is weird cause I definitely heard a lpt of different stories. but experiences can obviously be different
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread