I think most people hate her bc of her looks
It's sad but true that people make assumptions on each others based on how they look .I do know that she didn't perform well for some time for whatever reason but people are just using this to justify their haterd towards her
They are still using this as an excuse until now even though she is performing well now
I don't know her personally but people who know her always tell that she is a nice person
It's sad but true that people make assumptions on each others based on how they look .I do know that she didn't perform well for some time for whatever reason but people are just using this to justify their haterd towards her
They are still using this as an excuse until now even though she is performing well now
I don't know her personally but people who know her always tell that she is a nice person