Most people hate Jennie because (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
249
Reactions Received
1,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think most people hate her bc of her looks
It's sad but true that people make assumptions on each others based on how they look .I do know that she didn't perform well for some time for whatever reason but people are just using this to justify their haterd towards her
They are still using this as an excuse until now even though she is performing well now
I don't know her personally but people who know her always tell that she is a nice person
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
People hate her because she is pretty, charming, funny, cute, talented, popular, smart and they are not. They can't handle her. :pandaboss:
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
  • Like
Reactions: mynameislalisa
D

Deleted member 74

I honestly don't get why people dislike her so much
There were times she could've performed better, but it still doesn't seem like a good enough reason to me
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think most people hate her bc of her looks
It's sad but true that people make assumptions on each others based on how they look .I do know that she didn't perform well for some time for whatever reason but people are just using this to justify their haterd towards her
They are still using this as an excuse until now even though she is performing well now
I don't know her personally but people who know her always tell that she is a nice person
Wait its already 1/3 of 2019 and people really still hate on Jennie???

She is the most laid back person in BP imo, watching her live already and compared to others, she just wanna have fun onstage and shes good at it, its not horrible like what we see on YT tbh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread