Most popular sports in your country? [Remake 12/?] (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's really popular in Asia, especially the subcontinent.
I had no idea it was being played in Asia, I have mostly heard about it being played in UK, but don't know how seriously there either ^^;
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I had no idea it was being played in Asia, I have mostly heard about it being played in UK, but don't know how seriously there either ^^;
Lol well it's mostly UK (England mostly), Asia, Australia and New Zealand, West Indies and South Africa along with a few other countries.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well that's on the same level xd

But yup Hockey is biggest sports for sure where I'm from and skiing is followed quite lot as well.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Well that's on the same level xd

But yup Hockey is biggest sports for sure where I'm from and skiing is followed quite lot as well.
No one really does curling yet curling is somehow really big too o.o
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No one really does curling yet curling is somehow really big too o.o
It's quite fun to watch from tv in some weird way ^^;
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
True, but I just don’t see it as a sport that many would follow on their own
Its kinda too simple to follow that much, at least for me. Like if I saw it on winter olympics I would watch it a bit, but wouldn't really keep up with it and the athletes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread