Movie Recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm on spring break this week and am looking for some movies to watch.

I'm not very picky, so which movies or shows did you enjoy watching the most?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thank you! I'll definitely check it out
It's both fun and philosophical, I have seen just first season, but had to binge it right away and enjoyed it a lot :d
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Langyabang!!
It’s an investment and it’s really long so beware. But the plot, the sets, everything is all really well-done. It’s a bit slow at first, but it really picks up. I’m pretty sure it’s subbed on Viki
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Langyabang!!
It’s an investment and it’s really long so beware. But the plot, the sets, everything is all really well-done. It’s a bit slow at first, but it really picks up. I’m pretty sure it’s subbed on Viki
I've actually seen that show before and it's amazing! Definitely one of my favorite c-dramas of all time :maheart:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If you have a ton of time to kill, you can marathon all the MCU movies in preparation for Endgame (if you like superhero movies). Even if you've seen them all, I think it would be fun to marathon them anyway.

Or I would highly recommend Into The Spider-Verse, even if you aren't really into superhero movies. It's sooooo good.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
If you have a ton of time to kill, you can marathon all the MCU movies in preparation for Endgame (if you like superhero movies). Even if you've seen them all, I think it would be fun to marathon them anyway.

Or I would highly recommend Into The Spider-Verse, even if you aren't really into superhero movies. It's sooooo good.
omg thats a good idea. I actually havent seen much of the mcu either and Ive been meaning to watch into the spiderverse too :pepecheer:
thanks for the recs!!
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For shows, The Umbrella Academy is such a great show! For movies, Idk recently I've only watched Marvel movies so I'm stuck atm XD
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
My top is

Liar Liar
Princess Mononoke
Pulp Fiction
Being John Malkovich
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
thanks for the recs! I'll check them out
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread