Movie Movies that suck (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Post a trailer from a movie or movies that people think are really bad, but you like. This is one that I know people gag when they hear about it, but I always found it so bad thats its kinda good:



​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i actually hate ready player one with a passion- i couldn't even sit through the whole thing, I returned it to the library the very next day. most of the general consensus I hear about it is that they don't like it but that's just my friends, idk about the world

E: misread lmao
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
i actually hate ready player one with a passion- i couldn't even sit through the whole thing, I returned it to the library the very next day. most of the general consensus I hear about it is that they don't like it but that's just my friends, idk about the world

E: misread lmao
The movie for it was alright for me, but same with the book. I returned it so fast man, the main character was so annoying :wimwim:

and for me, maybe this one? It's not great by any means, but it's entertaining enough.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
happy feet 2 :wimwim: it's not a masterpiece of filmmaking but it's fun and has great songs on it. i'm not the target audience for this but i still watch it sometimes when it's on tv
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread