Music Guilt (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Have you ever felt guilty or hid that you like/listen to a particular song/genre?

Personally, there are two songs that I have listened to in the past that caused a bit of guilt when listening to:




​

For the first of the two, it was because I have someone in my life who had a traumatic situation related to this song. Thus, while on occasion I will listen to the song, I will wear headphones and will turn the volume down if they are over the ear headphones that have the potential for sound to leak out of.

The second was because the song was personal to the artist and her manager leaked it and it was only intended for a certain persons to have access to and not everyone. Thus, when I used to listen to it, I felt bad about it. Nonetheless, it wasn't ever a favorite for me; thus, I had all but forgotten about it..

Oddly enough, I never felt like K-Pop was this thing that I should hide from others. Although, my nephew does like to shade me for liking K-Pop... but then I remind him that he likes J-Pop and nightcore and he shuts up, but I digress.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i never tell anyone that i like kpop unless they ask about my BTS sweater,my NCT lanyard, and the seonghwa pictures i have in my laptop case XD

But even then they go "EW!" and then i get upset.


I just never got why people bash other people for liking kpop when they watch Anime, which is from Japan-_-
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never say I listen to kpop unless I know the other person does too. I have no nerv to explain why I love kpop so I rather not talk about it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread