Music Oddities (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
lol. I was thinking of I Prevail instead...
Yeah but I think I listen to them too. But Beartooth I think would be the most shocking. Also Yungblud & MGK too I also like a rapper called Damien.
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
So is Harry Styles, but he's not married to Tyra Banks. Its just odd when pop-rock stars marry models.
harry styles is not handsome compared to tom
tom is HANDSOME
harry is ok
:wimwim:

also , why is that odd
i don't think that type of stuff should matter
and the end of the day, is it really? they both live in the hollywood scene
so
it is more odd if tom would of married a regular citizen he met at the grocery shop
people would find that more odd i mean
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,186
Reactions Received
46,852
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,037
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread