New MV [MV] BOL4(볼빨간사춘기) - Space(너는 내 세상이었어) (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I like space more

I luv all Jiyoung's songs
i love the song it is just more if i am breaking up my life sucks kinda vibe.
and i try not to feed that too much.

Unlike say travel which is good any time day or night :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
i love the song it is just more if i am breaking up my life sucks kinda vibe.
and i try not to feed that too much.

Unlike say travel which is good any time day or night :)
Idk but I luv kinda depressed songs but im bright person

Haha a weirdo we have in here

Travel is a BOP!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
it seems to be getting more expensive ... so i am cutting back.
For oneus upcoming album.. i kinda shock why the price kinda low then usual??

Or am I mess up

For pc.. uhuk its take 5 usd per card.. ru kidding me!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
For oneus upcoming album.. i kinda shock why the price kinda low then usual??

Or am I mess up

For pc.. uhuk its take 5 usd per card.. ru kidding me!!
shipping is getting even more crazy. I had to stop posters all together unless folded came with.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gud_bam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread