Debut [MV] PURPLEBECK (퍼플백) - Crystal Ball (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
The song, dancing -- Meh, feels dated

The visuals -- They are pretty striking, I like them.

The vocals -- I watched this this morning so I can't remember everyone's voices, but Yeowool is definitely main vocalist material. I really liked her voice. I will probably give it another listen some time.

The video -- I wish every debuting group had a Loona-sized budget :pepeslippy::nekosweat:

The debut -- It was okay. It really fits with the summer vibe, too, so there's that (as in, it just sounds like a summery song.) Not the best, but not the worst. I'm still interested in seeing what else they have to offer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Myco

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This bop just came out a couple of days ago, and I'm surprised no one's heard it. This is really impressive for a debut song. Though it isn't my type of music, I'm sure many of you will like it, (maybe?). The girls were trained by the coaches who coached ShinEE, so their talent is a given.





 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I saw it but never got to comment on it. I actually liked the song and it was cool to see them debut.

They had gone a little viral on twitter and then had some drama so I wasn't if they actually were debuting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread