@Jigumi
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,174 Reactions Received 59,293 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,926 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 31 January 2024 #1 @Jigumi Reactions: RandAlThor and StirFriedPanda
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,447 Reactions Received 39,066 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,702 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 31 January 2024 #2 I won't watch it because I want the fun when I get mine in like 2 months. Reactions: kimsguardian and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,646 Reactions Received 93,464 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,925 Fandom WizSoneLuv 1 February 2024 #3 mine are here but i didnt get the signed ones .. mnet did something and now i can get my account to work. its ok i have a Yena Bloom IZ :) Reactions: StirFriedPanda and kimsguardian
mine are here but i didnt get the signed ones .. mnet did something and now i can get my account to work. its ok i have a Yena Bloom IZ :)