My 200th card is... (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Jisoo Rare!

thanks to @Vikki doing my weekly for me, I pulled this beautiful card for my 200th.

And with it, a trophy/achievement:
Card Trophies.png
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and lexus

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i was in the lead for a bit because of rerolls, but then you 2 jumped over me

pretty sure i never missed a day )
I don't think you've missed any, it's more to the fact that I'm in debt.
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:

As I owe a few cards my 200 cards is actually inflated right now. However, by the time I can pay off my debt I'll be over 200 by quite a bit I expect so I doubt I'll dip below the number. I just need about 10 more dailies to be certain of staying over 200 LOL!
:susPepe:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh wow that’s an impressive number! :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread